Inhalt des Dokuments
Network security projects (new)
An opportunity for a practical learning about the attacks and defenses in the cyber world. The following are the open projects covering a broad spectrum of communication technologies (as of 2021).
- 4G/5G core and radio network protocols and security
- Intelligent Honeypot to study various attacks/malware related to IoT and web technologies.
- Automotive network security related to V2X networking
- Cellular Radio network monitoring
- Network forensics
Expected skills: Linux, virtualization,
networking, and programming in at least one of the languages (C/C++,
Note: Topics can also be shaped into a BA or MA thesis.
Interested students please see this page  and contact Altaf Shaik .
Postal AddressTechnische Universität Berlin - An-Institut Telekom Innovation Laboratories
+49 - 30 - 8353 58 681
- Security in Telecommunications