Inhalt des Dokuments
1 Student Worker Position Open
Dienstag, 10. April 2018
Reference Number: 3435T 36/18
Starting 1st May 2018 - 31st October 2018 (6 months), closing date for applications: max 2 weeks.
- Analysis and implementation of attacks against secure cloud environments (AMD SeV)
- Security analysis of hypervisors (QEMU, XEN, KVM)
- Design and implementation of protective measures
- Analysis of state-of-the-art technologies and products in the field of cloud computing
- Planning and independent realizing of projects in Software Security
- Good programming skills (i.e., C and x86 assembler)
- Good Linux programming skills
- Knowledge about security architectures for hardware, telecommunication and kernel programming
- Good spoken and written English
Please send your written application including the reference number 3435T 36/18 and regular application documents (CV and certificates) preferably by E-Mail to email@example.com. 
To ensure quality between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications desired explicitly. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored.
Please send copies only. Originals will not be returned.
You can find this job online as well: http://virtual-prsb.service.tu-berlin.de/AD/advertisement_details.php?id=6355 
Our research engages in various
fields of Computer Security including telecommunication network
security, mobile & smart phone security, embedded device security,
and microkernel-based secure & reliable systems. We are now
offering internships for master/bachelor students, for a period of 3-6
months with emphasis on practical and theoretical work.
Applications should be emailed to Prof. Jean-Pierre Seifert , and should include CV & publications/ projects information.
Postal AddressTechnische Universität Berlin - An-Institut Telekom Innovation Laboratories