Inhalt des Dokuments
PhD in Computer Security
We are looking for PhD applicants with an outstanding Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering degree. The successful candidates will have a strong and proven background and as well a self-motivated research interest in at least one of the following research fields:
- System Security (Access control, SELinux, Virtualization, Micro-kernels, etc.)
- Hardware Security (Tamper resistance, Side Channel/Micro architectural attacks, Fault attacks, etc.)
- Computer architectural security enhancements (LT, VT, iAMT, TrustZone, Pacifica, etc.)
- Secure embedded systems
- Formal Verification for computer security
- Applied Cryptography
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Mobile device and network security
practically oriented candidates are preferred, outstanding theorists
are also considered. Strong candidates are encouraged to send their
qualifying applications in electronic form directly to Prof.
Jean-Pierre Seifert .
Application materials should include: (a) cover letter, (b) one-page statement of research objectives, (c) curriculum vitae, (d) list of publications, and (e) three reference letters.
Technische Universität Berlin and Deutsche Telekom AG envisage to ensure equal opportunity for men and women, applications from female candidates with the advertised qualifications are explicitly solicited. Provided qualifications are equal, persons with disabilities will be preferred.
More information and the details of the application procedure are available here .
Postal AddressTechnische Universität Berlin - An-Institut Telekom Innovation Laboratories