Inhalt des Dokuments
Office: TEL 17
E-mail: ravii -AT- sec.t-labs.tu-berlin.de
Phone: +49 30 8353 58133
- Data security and privacy challenges in telecommunication technologies
- Network Security
- 6th International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies (Securware'12), PC Member
- 5th International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies (Securware'11), PC Member
- External Reviewer: MobiSec 2012, IEVC 2012, ICCCN 2012.
- Collin Mulliner, Ravishankar Borgaonkar, Patrick Stewin, Jean-Pierre Seifert "SMS-based One-Time Passwords: Attacks and Defense" (short paper), To appear In the Proceedings of the 10th Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment (DIMVA 2013) Berlin, Germany July 2013.
- M. Arapinis, L. Mancini, E. Ritter, M. Ryan, N. Golde, K. Redon and Ravishankar Borgaonkar "New privacy issues in mobile telephony: fix and verification" to be appear in 19th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2012), Raleigh, NC, USA, Oct. 2012. Paper (PDF, 324,3 KB)
- Nico Golde, Kevin Redon and Ravishankar Borgaonkar " Weaponizing Femtocells: The Effect of Rogue Devices on Mobile Telecommunications " to be appear in 19th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, (NDSS 2012), San Diego, February 2012. Paper (PDF, 815,0 KB)
- Ravishankar Borgaonkar, Kevin Redon and Jean-Pierre Seifert. "Security Analysis of a Femtocell device". To be published in the 4th ACM International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN), Sydney, Australia, November 14-19, 2011. Paper (FILEADMIN/FG214/PAPERS/FEMTO_SIN11PDF, 625,0 KB)
- Ravishankar Borgaonkar, Kevin Redon, and Jean-Pierre Seifert "Experimental Analysis of the Femtocell Location Verification Techniques" In the Proceedings of the 15th Nordic Conference in Secure IT Systems (NordSec), 27-30 October 2010, Helsinki, Finland. Paper (PDF, 124,0 KB)
- Sachin Agarwal, Christoph Peylo, Ravishankar Borgaonkar and Jean-Pierre Seifert "Operator Based Over-the-air M2M Wirelss Sensor Network Security" In the Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Intelligence in Next Generation Networks (ICIN), 11-14 October, Berlin Germany. Paper (PDF, 210,3 KB)
- Ravishankar Borgaonkar " An Analysis of Asprox Botnet" In the prodeedings of the Fourth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies (Securware) 2010, 18-25 July, Venice, Italy. Paper (PDF, 236,5 KB)
- Ravishankar, Borgaonkar; V., Harishankar M., “Roaming Issues in 3GPP Security Architecture and Solution Using UMM Architecture”, Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies, 2008. UBICOMM '08,. The Second International Conference, pp. 457 - 462, Sept. 29 2008 - Oct. 4 2008, Valencia, Spain. Paper
- Kuldeep Singh, Audun Josang, Md. Sadek Ferdous, Ravishankar Borgaonkar, “Spam Filter Optimality Based on Signal Detection Theory”, In the proceedings of 2nd International conference on Security of information and Networks (SIN 2009), October 2009, Gazimagusa, North Cyprus. Paper
- Md. Sadek Ferdous, Audun Jøsang, Kuldeep Singh, Ravishankar Borgaonkar. "Security Usability of Petname Systems", Proceedings of the 14th Nordic Workshop on Secure IT systems (NordSec 2009) Oslo, Norway, October 2009. Paper
- Security challenges for Femtocell communication architecture, 7th ETSI Security Workshop, Sophia Antipolis, France.(ETSI-Security) (Slides (PDF, 1,5 MB))
- Femtocells: A poisonous needle in the operator's hay stack, Hack In The Box (HITB), Kuala Lumpur. (Slides)
- Femtocell Security Woes, Qualcomm R & D, 8th August, San Diego, USA (Invited).
- Femtocell Security Woes, Huawei R & D, 9 th August 2011, San Jose, CA, USA (Invited).
- Femtocells: Poisonous needle in the operator's hay stack, Blackhat USA 2011, Las Vegas. (Slides (PDF, 6,0 MB))
- Femtocells : Inexpensive devices to test UMTS security , Hackito Ego Sum (HES) 2011, Paris. (Slides (PDF, 9,3 MB))
- Femtocell: Femtostep to the Holy Grail, Troopers 2011, Heidelberg, Germany. (Slides (PDF, 7,3 MB))
- Femtocell: Femtostep to the Holy Grail, ASMONIA Workshop 2011, Heidelberg, Germany. (Slides (PDF, 4,8 MB))
- Femtocells: Playing with secured telecommunication device, HackCon 2011. (Slides (PDF, 7,0 MB))
- Hacking Femtocell, T2 Infosec 2010. (Slides (PDF, 3,1 MB))
- Immature Femtocells, EUSecWest 2010. (Slides (PDF, 2,4 MB))
- Anatomy of a Botnet, AFSecurity UNIK, University of Oslo.